« Home | Note To Self: Candy corn is not a vegetable. Stop ... » | If you aren't in the habit of visiting my son's bl... » | Quote Sufjan Stevens again: "I like to think we ar... » | A thing that slightly disturbs me: How much I love... » | Odds and Ends Thing I would like to be said about ... » | Is it just me, or is it you? So we visited Pittsbu... » | Peerless? Check out this mastery of the english la... » | OK, I'm moving to England. Bye. » | Armchair Futurist How cool would it be for Google ... » | Tim says: I think you're just Boston biased. If it... » 

11/04/2005

The beginning of the end? For some time now I've been contemplating killing this blog. Maybe starting a new one with a different focus, maybe taking a break, maybe just moving it somewhere else and getting a clean sheet of virtual paper to work with. I'm currently setting up a new blog on my own domain (ie not blogger), and by the end of the year I expect to be shutting this one down. I am considering the possibility of combing through the archives of this blog, which I've had for a couple of years now, and compiling a "best of" file. This would become available digitally, or perhaps in a book format that one could order through a print-to-order press. I wouldn't be able to make much money from it, but I think it would be cool to own a couple copies myself, and you could buy one for your bathroom reading or something. But for now, blogging will continue at this site, while I make up my mind and my new site. Stay tuned.

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...