« Home | OK, I'm moving to England. Bye. » | Armchair Futurist How cool would it be for Google ... » | Tim says: I think you're just Boston biased. If it... » | Alias who? Last year they pulled the show mid-seas... » | saintlukas: in a section on intubation and airway,... » | James notes: hey, one good turn deserves another; ... » | Alias Update The best way to describe my relations... » | While I haven't been blogging much lately, I am ge... » | Template? Yes, I realized that I just changed the ... » | News from the worlds of Sports and Linguistics The... » 

10/19/2005

Peerless? Check out this mastery of the english language, found in an Entertainment Weekly review (culled from metacritic, of course) of the most recent version of "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy": "...with the existential tomfoolery of Adams' peerless (and peerlessly Monty Python-British) creation." So...its peerless, in being like Monty Python? So that wouldnt make...monty...peer...oh never mind.

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...