« Home | saintlukas: in a section on intubation and airway,... » | James notes: hey, one good turn deserves another; ... » | Alias Update The best way to describe my relations... » | While I haven't been blogging much lately, I am ge... » | Template? Yes, I realized that I just changed the ... » | News from the worlds of Sports and Linguistics The... » | I usually leave the posting of baby pictures to my... » | Confession Ok, I'll admit it. I'm concerned about ... » | Chuck Spanner, Interior Decorator three There was ... » | I'm listening to A Prairie Home Companion from a f... » 

10/12/2005

Alias who? Last year they pulled the show mid-season, but did not cancel it, they just wanted to make room for new stuff. But I came across it last night and was quite excited to have it back. This is television, folks!

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...