« Home | Alias Update The best way to describe my relations... » | While I haven't been blogging much lately, I am ge... » | Template? Yes, I realized that I just changed the ... » | News from the worlds of Sports and Linguistics The... » | I usually leave the posting of baby pictures to my... » | Confession Ok, I'll admit it. I'm concerned about ... » | Chuck Spanner, Interior Decorator three There was ... » | I'm listening to A Prairie Home Companion from a f... » | Chuck Spanner, Interior Decorator two I was drivi... » | Someone sent us one of these recently, and I thoug... » 

10/11/2005

James notes: hey, one good turn deserves another; with all the commenting you do at my site, i owed you at least one. i agree, Alias so far has been disappointing. it's sort of like a Creed album. by the way, Luke, check out this: http://www.scottstapp.com/index.asp. solo release coming in November and i know you can hardly wait. Here are a list of things I'd rather do than listen to a Scott Stapp solo release: 1. Chew tinfoil 2. Suck wax out of the ear of a rabid orangutan 3. Just about anything else.

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...