« Home | I usually leave the posting of baby pictures to my... » | Confession Ok, I'll admit it. I'm concerned about ... » | Chuck Spanner, Interior Decorator three There was ... » | I'm listening to A Prairie Home Companion from a f... » | Chuck Spanner, Interior Decorator two I was drivi... » | Someone sent us one of these recently, and I thoug... » | Home Depot Continued It occurs to me that if I did... » | I've noticed a condition that I experienced last y... » | Chuck Spanner, Interior Decorator One I was at my... » | Home Depot Update You'll be relieved to know that ... » 

10/06/2005

Template? Yes, I realized that I just changed the template on this site a few weeks ago, and I haven't even written that much lately. But I was never really satisfied with the selection Blogger gave me, I sorta picked the one I hated the least. This nice new one I found by the link from Timmy's site.

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...