« Home | I've noticed a condition that I experienced last y... » | Chuck Spanner, Interior Decorator One I was at my... » | Home Depot Update You'll be relieved to know that ... » | Well...we're home, as you've gathered. I plan on ... » | From now on you'll find baby updates and pictures ... » | We're home. Thanks to everyone for your letters a... » | » | it begins lets face it, you aren't here to read wh... » | Mail Call My mailbox here at work has two major fu... » | Baseball News Oh Yeah! » 

9/06/2005

Home Depot Continued It occurs to me that if I did buy a new trash can, and got the free lid, and I wanted to get rid of the old lidless one, I wouldn't be able to. If I drag a trash can to the curb, they certainly wont take it away. They'll empty it out and leave it on the curb. If I leave it there, empty, it may puzzle them, but I bet they still wont take it. I'd have to wrap it in a trashbag and hope they don't notice, I suppose.

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...