« Home | Thought: A wrong philosophy can be like a friend ... » | The Bus Hippos: a story for children. Little... » | Well, I finally have time to write. I wonder if I... » | Something is wrong with me. I intend to write abo... » | I polished up my trumpet this week. Shined it a b... » | I've invited Aaron Strout to contribute to this bl... » | Well, my resolution to write every (week)day laste... » | We moved to a place eight hours, or 450+ miles fro... » | I am in an office with no windows. Florescents off... » 

4/14/2003

Sorry! I blame any nonsense within my latest post on the fact that I was listening to Depeche Mode's Exciter when i wrote this. If you liked any of it, or if it helps bring you a creative thought, God bless me! not a good way to follow your much more aesthetically pleasing Hippo story, but I can't compete. I drive to work through the remains of a once vibrant shoe factory town. I believe I'm at a disadvantage. The highlight of my drive is to stare at the river and waterfall that once had "Primus" painted, in what resembled white shoe polish, on a rock. So, if that ever inspires a children's story You'll read it here!

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...