« Home | actual conversation inspector: so, are you a rela... » | news from the world of facial hair and weight loss... » | welcome Biju! well i finally strong-armed my frie... » | update I changed my "contact me" link over there ... » | gmail I'm sure you've heard about gMail, Google's... » | something true "Adolescents are workers bent on s... » | update As you probably know, my wife and I are in... » | Slashdot | One Third of Email Now Spam: "One Third... » | You are not going to believe this is true, but it ... » | The title says a lot, and the article says more. ... » 

4/30/2004

google news if you go to Google and search on the word "bloggez", you'll find that this blog is the second listing. Go on, try it!

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...