« Home | nobody doesn't work like i doesn't work i've got ... » | workplace dilemma when someone had all white hair... » | setbacks This whole house-buying adventure has be... » | as seen on tv There is a wonderful place I've hea... » | interesting story: Inc.com | A Space Pen Odyssey » | Dominic i was about to post up here about VH1's 5... » | do you ever have the feeling that you have nothing... » | gross i need to stop eating lunch at my desk. jus... » | breaking news the chairman of my department yeste... » | oh and another thing: the new blogger interface is... » 

5/20/2004

man oh man. i don't know if it was the 2 hours of lawn mowing tuesday or if i just slept on it wrong, but my right wrist is MESSED UP. serious pain. my carpals have revolted. will need to keep the brace on it and probably sleep in both of them (one on each arm), since they are prone to this type of thing. time to go see if we can buy a house. stay tuned.

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...