« Home | i haven't worn pants in 2 weeks since i've been o... » | English: It's not just a language, its a revolutio... » | music update was given a couple new cd's recently... » | new blogger welcome if my sister Kait is consiste... » | SaintLukas: did matt leave my ebow in the USA or t... » | we apologize for the inconvenience no blog or sto... » | Oblique Strategies I find this interesting...when... » | in other news four years ago today i got married.... » | blogs i just found out that a bunch of people i k... » | something you don't see every day » 

8/30/2004

correction actually, its not true. i've had socks on my hands many times recently, but today was the first time that they went on my feet. i miss my birkenstocks...darn office job.

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...