« Home | Pretty much what I've been telling people for year... » | Chapter 3, The Quest for Food It was 7:30, and I w... » | Because you looked worried Because you looked worr... » | Drama in the Big Apple We arrived at DoubleTree Su... » | gone In less than two hours I'll be aboard an Amtr... » | Worlds are colliding, Jerry! With the exception of... » | This looks like a great event, right up my alley. ... » | A message to the young lady driving down Springfie... » | This is great news. G8 ministers back Africa debt... » | Labor Training If you've never seen 10 large and v... » 

6/24/2005

By the way...just got in from NYC. It was a longish, painfulish trip. I'll tell you a story when I recover.

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...