« Home | Its more or less official, I'm blogging over here ... » | Oh yeah, one other thing: My visual-type skills (l... » | The beginning of the end? For some time now I've b... » | Note To Self: Candy corn is not a vegetable. Stop ... » | If you aren't in the habit of visiting my son's bl... » | Quote Sufjan Stevens again: "I like to think we ar... » | A thing that slightly disturbs me: How much I love... » | Odds and Ends Thing I would like to be said about ... » | Is it just me, or is it you? So we visited Pittsbu... » | Peerless? Check out this mastery of the english la... » 

11/14/2005

I'm gone, baby. Please change your links. Not all of them, just the ones that brought you here. Go here instead.

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...