« Home | bulletin i would just like to set the record stra... » | ok i lied. 13 spam messages, fortunately all but o... » | by the way, only one person has sent me a message ... » | yes! my friend Jason has described this site as "... » | I would like to mention that the best anagram for ... » | wow i have around 283 bookmarks in my internet ex... » | google news if you go to Google and search on the... » | actual conversation inspector: so, are you a rela... » | news from the world of facial hair and weight loss... » | welcome Biju! well i finally strong-armed my frie... » 

5/03/2004

Instructions: Grab the nearest book. Open the book to page 23. Find the fifth sentence. Post the text of the sentence on your blog along with these instructions. mine: "Be sure the new text field is wide enough to display 100% loaded without cutting off any of the text." kinda disappointing, i should do this at home. here in the office all i have are programming books. the book: Flash MX Magic the excercise: from the llama

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...