« Home | I would like to mention that the best anagram for ... » | wow i have around 283 bookmarks in my internet ex... » | google news if you go to Google and search on the... » | actual conversation inspector: so, are you a rela... » | news from the world of facial hair and weight loss... » | welcome Biju! well i finally strong-armed my frie... » | update I changed my "contact me" link over there ... » | gmail I'm sure you've heard about gMail, Google's... » | something true "Adolescents are workers bent on s... » | update As you probably know, my wife and I are in... » 

5/03/2004

yes! my friend Jason has described this site as "the best reason i have seen thus far to get back in shape". and I have a hard time arguing that one. PacManhattan

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...