« Home | correction actually, its not true. i've had socks... » | i haven't worn pants in 2 weeks since i've been o... » | English: It's not just a language, its a revolutio... » | music update was given a couple new cd's recently... » | new blogger welcome if my sister Kait is consiste... » | SaintLukas: did matt leave my ebow in the USA or t... » | we apologize for the inconvenience no blog or sto... » | Oblique Strategies I find this interesting...when... » | in other news four years ago today i got married.... » | blogs i just found out that a bunch of people i k... » 

8/30/2004

RIP my beloved nokia 3650 i change cell phones like some people change haircuts. i should probably change my haircut instead, really. my phone apparantly has kicked the bucket, it just stopped working some time sunday morning. when i called the company, they had the hardest time even finding evidence of my account, even though i've had this phone for almost a year and have certainly been billed for it. and when they did locate my account it still listed a model number for the phone i had last year now they say i'm going to get a refurb loaner in the mail tomorrow, and an envelope to send the busted one to Nokia for repair or replacement. i hope they send me the same type of phone, or something cool anyway.

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...