« Home | "Thank you for not dying in our deli." By the way,... » | The Journey Home Now I am eating eggs, over-hard, ... » | By the way...just got in from NYC. It was a longis... » | Pretty much what I've been telling people for year... » | Chapter 3, The Quest for Food It was 7:30, and I w... » | Because you looked worried Because you looked worr... » | Drama in the Big Apple We arrived at DoubleTree Su... » | gone In less than two hours I'll be aboard an Amtr... » | Worlds are colliding, Jerry! With the exception of... » | This looks like a great event, right up my alley. ... » 

6/24/2005

More Pics I took these pics from our suite window the first night we were there. No wonder the city never sleeps, there is so much light we would offer be up at midnight thinking, "lets go out!!" not even realizing how late it was.

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...