« Home | Compliment? A friend of mine has mentioned on more... » | Multiple Choice: How humid is it?A. A ten minute w... » | Family Business, by special guest bloggers I'm hap... » | Please Welcome The latest addition to my family. » | The labor class people have suggested that we brin... » | The Countdown to Parenthood Continues The debate r... » | The Perilous Journey: In Which The Family Discusse... » | More Pics I took these pics from our suite window ... » | "Thank you for not dying in our deli." By the way,... » | The Journey Home Now I am eating eggs, over-hard, ... » 

7/22/2005

instead of sleeping last night, i watched this. "Ask not what your rest home can do for you, ask what you can do for your rest home!"

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...