« Home | Family Business, by special guest bloggers I'm hap... » | Please Welcome The latest addition to my family. » | The labor class people have suggested that we brin... » | The Countdown to Parenthood Continues The debate r... » | The Perilous Journey: In Which The Family Discusse... » | More Pics I took these pics from our suite window ... » | "Thank you for not dying in our deli." By the way,... » | The Journey Home Now I am eating eggs, over-hard, ... » | By the way...just got in from NYC. It was a longis... » | Pretty much what I've been telling people for year... » 

7/18/2005

Multiple Choice: How humid is it?

A. A ten minute walk and I'm sweating like I've run a marathon, only without the inevitable cardiac arrest or complete lung collapse that I would doubtless experience in the second mile.

B. I was drier in the shower this morning than I am standing outside waiting for my train at 8:45

C. I am a human teabag, steeped in the dainty cup of Philadelphia humidity, atop an asphalt saucer with taxicab biscuits alongside.

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...