« Home | The reason he rode his bicycle back and forth in f... » | Technology Wants Your Body As innovaton in comput... » | 7 Short Fiction Pieces If any of these strike you... » | Mad Science I see something in everyone I meet, a... » | I've told this story so many times now, that the m... » | Sorry! I blame any nonsense within my latest post ... » | Thought: A wrong philosophy can be like a friend ... » | The Bus Hippos: a story for children. Little... » | Well, I finally have time to write. I wonder if I... » | Something is wrong with me. I intend to write abo... » 

6/11/2003

i smoke what i swear will be my last cigarette on the way to the doctor so when he asks i can tell him i just quit it isn't true but i hate to upset him he seems like such a nice man he deserves to be happy, he doesnt need the stress of thinking that i don't take him seriously

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...