« Home | long day Its been a long one today, and not even ... » | testing the blogger interface from the ipaq...disr... » | Dear friend, Recently released photos of America... » | Instructions: Grab the nearest book. Open the bo... » | bulletin i would just like to set the record stra... » | ok i lied. 13 spam messages, fortunately all but o... » | by the way, only one person has sent me a message ... » | yes! my friend Jason has described this site as "... » | I would like to mention that the best anagram for ... » | wow i have around 283 bookmarks in my internet ex... » 

5/06/2004

spelling I would like to point out that this blog's spellchecker does not recognize the word "Blog." It offered to replace it with bloc. This just in: it also does not recognize the word "spellchecker," although when you put the cursor over the appropriate icon it says "spellcheck."

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...