« Home | coolest thing on my desk right now a pair of rear... » | what is the coolest thing i've done today? making... » | RIP my beloved nokia 3650 i change cell phones li... » | correction actually, its not true. i've had socks... » | i haven't worn pants in 2 weeks since i've been o... » | English: It's not just a language, its a revolutio... » | music update was given a couple new cd's recently... » | new blogger welcome if my sister Kait is consiste... » | SaintLukas: did matt leave my ebow in the USA or t... » | we apologize for the inconvenience no blog or sto... » 

9/01/2004

identity crisis the following things have happened to me in the last two weeks: 1. my bank card stopped working all of a sudden 2. my cell phone stopped working 4. my id badge wouldn't open the door to my office 5. when i called the cell phone company they couldn't find my account listed 6. when i tried to log in to the phone company's website they said my number couldn't be located. all of these things have been resolved or are in the process of being resolved, but its giving me a case of one part heeby and two parts jeeby.

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...